Women of the ELCA is our congregation’s women’s organization.
All women are welcome to attend any event or participate in any of our projects.
“Circles” gather for Bible study and fellowship.
2019-2020 Bible Study Theme
All Anew: Ready or Not
Sister Margaret Circle meets the first Tuesday of the month at 7 p.m. in member’s homes.
The Afternoon Circle meets the second Monday of the month at 1:30 p.m. at the church.
- September: Say Goodbye to Nice (1 Samuel)
- November: God Forgives the Guilty (Jonah)
- January: God Blesses the Undeserving (Matthew 20)
- February: God Chooses the Unlikely (Paul)
- April: Heirs of the Promise: Faith and Freedom (Galatians)
- June: For Freedom Christ Has Set Us Free (Galatians)
Fall October 1, 2019 @ 7:00 p.m.
Christmas December 3, 2019 @ 2:00 p.m.
Spring March 3, 2020 @ 2:00 p.m.
Dinner celebrating Mothers, Daughters, & Friends May 5, 2020 @ 6:00 p.m.
Synod Events for Women of the ELCA
- Synod Convention – August
- Synod Day of Renewal – Spring
- Synod Fall Retreat – October or November
Ladies Fellowship Breakfast
All women are welcome to join us on the third Wednesday of the month at 8:30 a.m. We meet at a different local restaurant every month.